Online Action Plan 2016 Improve Your Learn
ONLINE ACTION PLAN 2016 Improve your Learning
1. Assess your own skills and knowledge from time to time - through appraisal systems, or discussions with your line manager, or colleagues - so that you can make an informed decision about what kind of training you need.
2 . Find out - inside or outside your, organization - who provides knowledge training and development so that you can choose the course best suited to you.
3. Remember that you need to improve not only your technical and professional knowledge, but also your personal and management skills.
4. Watch out for notice of conferences and other events which may be of interest to you as well as providing a useful networking opportunity.
5 . Think carefully about the pros and cons of women-only courses.
6 . Look forward to all new experiences as learning opportunities - anticipate excellence from others - you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Measuring Success Zoes Story
- Family friendly working advice for working women
- Women Business Loans UK - Aspire for Building Strong Business